Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fireworks Earrings: Statement Making Vintage Lucite Earrings


These earrings photographed beautifully with little effort on my part.  I had Independence Day fireworks in my mind when I made these and I'm more than happy with the result!

 
These earrings speak for themselves!  The abstract gold splatter detail on these vintage red and blue Lucite globes is breathtaking like the spectacular sight of Independence Day or New Year's Eve fireworks displays.

 
Wavy antiqued brass disks rest between the two vintage globes.  Gold plated Bali style hardware and french hook earwires complete these statement making earrings.


These earrings are medium weight, 2 1/2" long including the earwire, and are 3/4" at their widest. 


Limited Edition: 1 of 2 pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment