Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gift Packaging

Gift Packaging...

Art is my first love and I love to draw freehand, so each piece that comes in a cotton-filled gift box will arrive in something like the following pictures.  

No two designs are a like.   They are all spontaneous and free hand.  If you are buying a gift for someone else, and you would like a design that has more flowers, more blue, more tendril-ly doodles, let me know and I will do my best to oblige!   

I will ship a gift to a recipient's address!  Just indicate her address as the Etsy shipping address and make sure you let me know in the "message to seller" field any special messages for your recipient! 

For the holidays, I'll be adding a USPS Priority Mail shipping option.  I'll let you know when it is available.


The gold looks beautiful as it picks up light in this more traditional floral based design.
This is a more bold, bohemian design.
This design is colorful and strikes a balance between bohemian and traditional.


 
An example of what items will arrive in if it is not indicated they will arrive in a cotton-filled box.


And, local folks, the Pawfect Match Rescue Howliday Shop is just a week and a half away!  Soon, I'll post preview pictures of items I'll be featuring next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment