Thursday, August 23, 2012

Five New One-of-a-Kind Pieces...

I've made five new pieces over the last two weeks... enjoy!

I've posted five new pieces on Etsy today.  Four of them are inspired by water (despite the bright happy greens!). In these latest pieces, I've tried to find harmony between the extravagant and the minimal while some pieces are definitely more simple than their chunky counterparts. Yet, each piece makes a statement, and each pieces is absolutely one-of-a-kind.  Perhaps you'll see something you like...

ADRIANNA

SUMMER RAINS I AND II

PETITE MER

MALKIA

3 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo, I love love love that "Malkia"!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It's probably my favorite piece of the group. I love the design and the colors go very well together.

      Delete
  2. I can't thank you enough for sharing these insights. Advertising on Google Maps is a fantastic opportunity for businesses, and your post breaks down the process beautifully.

    ReplyDelete