Sunday, September 23, 2012

Raw Artists' Showcase // Provocations @ Solas in Raleigh on 10/3/2012

 
Hi everyone,

It's been a while since my last post, but I've been quite busy writing my dissertation prospectus (which I will defend on 10/5) and preparing for my first RAW: Natural Born Artist's Showcase. I have a number of pieces planned to make between now and then (and beyond!). So, if you need to update your jewelry wardrobe or are thinking ahead to the winter holiday season, you may want to drop by the RAW Showcase // PROVOCATIONS from7-11pm at Solas in Raleigh on Wednesday, October 3, 2012. The showcase will also feature live music, a fashion show, studio and performance artists, and so much more.

So, come join me for an awesome night of local and underground talent! You can support me by purchasing a $10 ticket in my name (see below).

Links galore:
If you're on Facebook, you can RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/events/281622288610475/
Just remember that If you're planning to attend, please buy a $10 ticket by 9/30/12!
Direct link to tickets for my showcase: http://www.rawartists.org/raleigh/provocations/?artist=73895
(The last day to buy tickets for $10 & support me is September 30, 2012; they're $15 on the day of the showcase) 

If you buy a ticket, let me know, and I'll email you a special thank you code for use at the showcase and/or for future use at my Etsy shop, Bohemianearth.etsy.com. (Just me know in person at the showcase and use the code at my Etsy shop.)

(The last day to buy tickets for $10 & support me is September 30, 2012; they're $15 on the day of the showcase)

You can buy a ticket in my name even if you can't attend. And doing so can help another friend get in the show for free. If you do this, let me know, and I'll email you a special thank you code for use at my Etsy shop, Bohemianearth.etsy.com.

A few more details:
-Time: 7-11pm 
-Solas Raleigh is located at 419 Glenwood Avenue, Raleigh
                   -There's a parking garage across the street, parking on side streets, and valet.
-Cocktail Attire
                   -I'm looking forward to this...
-I'll be accepting cash and all major credit cards.
-See the event flyer and learn about all the other amazing artists here: http://www.rawartists.org/raleigh/provocations
                  
More about RAW:
http://www.rawartists.org/about/what-is-raw
&
http://www.facebook.com/rawnaturalbornartists


Many thanks in advance for your support! I'll have a lot of new pieces along with my full Bohemian Earth Etsy line. 

Much love,
Jameela






No comments:

Post a Comment