Sunday, October 30, 2011

Winter Holiday Promotions!



 Dear friends and fans,

To celebrate my first winter holiday season on Etsy, I'll be running a couple of promotions for my shop.

If you spend $50-$99.99, before shipping and handling costs, use the code HOLIDAY7 to receive 7% off your purchase.

If you spend $100 or more, before shipping and handling costs, use the code HOLIDAY10 to receive 10% off your purchase.

These promotions will run from today, 10/30/2011, until 12:59 PST December 29, 2011.

Look for new items weekly until the end of the year!

Happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Winter Solstice, Christmas, Kwanzaa, and any other holidays I've missed!

Cheers!
Jameela

P.S. All orders over $25 before shipping and handling costs will receive a  special promotion code that can be used from 12/30/11 until 12:59 PST 2/4/12.

Shop at: BohemianEarth.Etsy.com
Browse my design "portfolio" here on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment