Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Teagan in Istanbul: Moasic Turquoise, Antiqued Copper, and Ceramic Globe Bracelet:


Teagan in Istanbul....



This bracelet is the second incarnation of the original Teagan bracelet I sold at my line launch back in May.  As with the first bracelet and all of my other items, I try to choose names that reflect a piece's spirit.  I named this bracelet featuring blue-green mosaic turquoise and a turquoise, green, and brown ceramic focal bead "Teagan in Istanbul" because of its flecks of rich teal and adjustable clasp that includes an Ottoman coin charm on its end.  I hope I've captured the color I love in this bracelet within its name.

The Ottoman coin charm which inspires part of the bracelet's name



Accented with antique copper findings, this bracelet measures 8 1/2" long and  fits wrists from 5 3/4 to 6 5/8 wide.  It suits small to medium-sized wrists best and light to moderate weight.  Just so you know, there will be a small Teagan series, with each piece being slightly different (aka one-of-a-kind).



No comments:

Post a Comment