Tuesday, June 27, 2017

New website, and saying goodbye to this blog

New website and the future of Bohemian Earth Jewelry

I have a new website that brings together all of my services in one place: jameeladallis.com

There, you'll find information about my custom jewelry creations, tarot reading services (I've been studying and reading tarot since 2001), wedding officiating, and selected research and consulting services.

I've taken a break from actively selling pieces on Etsy, but I will maintain the site until I decide on which direction I'll go from here. (It's likely that I'll continue to sell what I don't sell in person at markets, etc on Etsy.)

I love making jewelry, but over the last few years, I have less time overall to plan, create, photograph, upload, and sell online unless I'm preparing for a specific event. But, in the meantime, I've been enjoying dreaming up  and creating custom pieces for clients.

If you're in the Durham/Raleigh/Chapel Hill/Carrboro area, I'll be selling jewelry and reading tarot on July 15, 2017 at the July Outdoor Market from 12-5pm at 123 E. Martin St. in Raleigh, NC.

I won't be updating this blog anymore, but I'll keep it alive as a visual archive of the jewelry I've created from 2011-2016. Many of the designs you find here are one of a kind or limited edition, but it may be possible for me to create you something similar to what you see. Or, let me design something just for you! Send me a message via this form.

All my best,
Jameela
A custom, one-of-a-kind piece for a friend and client featuring jasper, turquoise, Nepalese resin, and Tibetan artisan brass.

7 comments:

  1. Nice jewelry collection! You can also find some more fashion jewelry Online from ShopBerserk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is a wake-up call to pay attention to our heart health. It's incredible how many different reasons might lead us to a cardiologist. I'm sharing this post to spread awareness and encourage others to prioritize their heart health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very knowledgeable blog information about wholesale clothing, i like this. Glaima Artificial Jewellery For Women

    ReplyDelete